Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

janjetina
janjetina
You could have asked for help
ItsChon
ItsChon
None of these classes were difficult. Even this Physics 101 class I'm taking right now. I got A's on the first two midterms, but I bombed the third and am going to bomb this final because I didn't take the time to show up to class, much less study. My problem is apathy and a complete lack of focus (diagnosed with ADHD). I am settling for Poli-Sci because I know I can ace my classes with minimal effort.
ItsChon
ItsChon
I didn't want to do a Poli-Sci major (even though I love Political Science) because I can learn everything I need to about the subject by myself. I wanted a science-based major for the utility it provides, but I just can't bring myself to do the work anymore. Just sitting and doing the homework seems to cause me physical pain. I'm a generation z slacker, and it sickens me.
janjetina
janjetina
You need to get on your knees and ask God to rid you of sloth, which happens to be your dominant fault. It can spiral out of control. I have an acquaintance who often asks me for spiritual advice, who suffers from extreme sloth paired with clinical depression and does not have supernatural faith to boot (but he wants to). Now that is a hard case.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
take adderall
ItsChon
ItsChon
My own father suffered and continues to suffer from sloth, and I have seen how it has affected him and my family. I see now that I am the same. I've always known this has been a problem, but I never connected it in the way that you have mentioned it. Now that I realize the problem is more than just in the body, but in the spirit as well, I feel a new sense of hope and enlightenment about the issue. Thank you.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom