Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Citizen
What did I say that made you question my age tho
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Absence of gender suffixes in English drives me insane.
Citizen
Just use she-*something*
Citizen
she-he-man
Citizen
Post you steam profile, Magnat, so we could measure your popamole level
Citizen
Pretty low on 'mole levels, but you still get some negative points for beamdoge remasters

alrite/10
Citizen
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Pretty good, lad. Have a few games which I'd like to get myself.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
By the way, do you recommend Planetfall?
Citizen
No, I haven't played it enough to form an opinion, but I disliked many things about it already, both strategy and tactical levels declined hard from III
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
I'll probably wait to see what the other two (?) large DLCs will bring to the table.
Citizen
Stick to modded 3 for now or just vanilla shadow magic
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Aye, aye.
Citizen
I bought season pass day 1 :negative:

Waste of money, since in its current state I see no point in playing this over 3, maybe time, dlcs and mods will fix it, just as it was in 3's case
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
That's what I hope for as well since I do like the SF setting that they went with.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Does Noita good or хуита?
Citizen
It's cool as a proof-of-concept type of game, it's super enjoyable how it simulates a 2d world

It's very fun for few hours, but I wish devs used this game as a foundation for something better than a roguelike (something like a worms-clone in noita's enviroment would be the game of the millenia)
overly excitable young man
Hmm. Turn-Based Adventure where you fight tactically against the riddle.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom