Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
Hmmm,i don't have much experiece with it,but from what i have noticed it is pretty good. But most people here use privet delivery services,because it is faster and comes to address.
https://speedy.bg/bg/
Why?
Aqualung
Aqualung
I have ordered some tanks from Plovdiv and I wanted to know my chances of they reaching me safely, thank you
fantadomat
fantadomat
Ahhh the chances all depend on the air port service mate,nothing to do with our mails,they will do their jobs fine. But thing get broken or stolen during baggage transit at the airports.
Aqualung
Aqualung
Fingers crossed, let's hope they send it by mule caravan instead
fantadomat
fantadomat
Write up once they get delivered,and good luck :).
Aqualung
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
:

>Bulgarian
>Reliable
fantadomat
fantadomat
Kev
Butthurt
Citizen
IDK about Bulgaria, but generally it's very inconsistent in postsoviet countries. You see, there's a video from an actual post office in my city where I used to get my post before: https://youtu.be/Eqm_d4rVJ0I c00l rite?

Now I get my mail in a central postal office and it's a beautiful temple of order and organization, where every little cardboard box is carefully stored on a corresponding shiny metal shelf.
Kev Inkline
Kev Inkline
Butthurt? Moi? Never!
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also that video doesn't really show reality,for all we know those boxes could be letters sorted by region and not actual packages,still it could a package of glasses :).

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom