Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Roguey
Theodora
Theodora
Pedestal? And gods, that thread must be fun if it's in GD.
fantadomat
fantadomat
It comes as no surprise Roguey,you are quite the introvert.

By getting you very depressed and forcing you to get hammered in some bar and finding the love of your life.
Theodora
Theodora
What about getting hammered? o.O
fantadomat
fantadomat
Ahhh getting drunk till loosing memories of the night.
Theodora
Theodora
No I understand the idiom, I don't follow what you mean about getting drunk + finding one's ~true love~. Anyway I'm technically not sober enough already lol.
Theodora
Theodora
and here i thought you were as weird as codex got.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Ahhh why weird? I am pretty normal lol.
Theodora
Theodora
most people who are as eloquent don't wear their stigmas etc. so blatantly (i feel ill after that virgin's weirdo conpiracies, so that's far outdone you)
fantadomat
fantadomat
And i don't like most people :). I am the same bastard in real life than i am here,don't care about other people's whiny opinions and live by my believes and views. If people don't like it,well the are free to go fuck them self :).
Theodora
Theodora
Obviously we couldn't have much less in common — i mean afaik even magnat and i basically disagree on everything but some deep, largely symbolic values on the folk — but i still admire your capacity to ignore people who want to tell you what to think.
Theodora
Theodora
and it's hard not to laugh at someone insisting you are a white knight lol..
fantadomat
fantadomat
Naturally,you are a female ;P . I also prefer to be white crusader,nothing beats a good muslim carnage!
Theodora
Theodora
are you saying naturally, women don't agree with men, or naturally they admire you? >.> i'm not a fan of crusaders affter the 4th crusade tbh. or the first really, but
fantadomat
fantadomat
Buahahaha why not both :).

Yeah after the first few it becomes more of joke than anything. Still it is a good way to go out,killing muslims!
Theodora
Theodora
You sure have a one track mind – not that I don't, but it doesn't feel quite the same. Anyway, thanks for not being an ass and joining in on tht shit.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Ahh i don't really care about that shit,i talk to people the same way lol. Also i do know that shit happens in life,real or makebelieve doesn't matter. It is not cool to mock people for such shit without a good reason. In the end if you are larping as such,it diminishes you and not me :).
Theodora
Theodora
I appreciate it is all. I guess it's less likely that I'm going to be willing to do something to prove myself after today, because uploading a photo of myself seems unwise... esp. after hearing about guys like fluent. I don't really know how else I could prove myself, but yeah, I shouldn't fucking have to.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Buahaha proving yourself lol. Also pics are not a proof,even i have a few pics as a nice wench,that doesn't make me one :). Caring about what others think about you in a anonymous hive of scum and villainy on the internet,seems laughable at best. Ehh but you do you.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also fluent's worst offence was being retard lol

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom