Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Theodora
Theodora
Need more Fisher awareness everywhere. T_T
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Theodora
Theodora
I will never understand how academics like him managed their output on top of the raw demands of that career (though maybe ir relates to ykw :(). Anyway, I won't pry on his personal meaning to you, but it's good to have a kindred soul about. :)
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Theodora
Theodora
I try to be open about my own 'madness' as a small contribution against stigma in general, but the "sneering ‘inner’ voice which accuses you of self-indulgence" is so real, and /such/ a fucking fuck. If you ever wanna talk the politics of mental illness, don't hesistate, yeah?
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Well, spring fever (how weirdly it sounds in English) is probably the best time period for this)
Theodora
Theodora
I'm not so familiar with that -- though I am trying to escape my own rut right now (yet it feels like that's a story of years) -- what language are you coming from where that phrase is more common?
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
весеннее обострение in Russian, it is like "spring sharpening"
Theodora
Theodora
Hah, I see :) I can imagine it's much more noticeable there, as one practically defrosts, than any of the places I've called home. In Aus I usually just start dreading the coming summer heat. :P
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Austria or Australia?
Theodora
Theodora
Australia. I'm a migrant (not citizen yet, but Permanent Resident -- which I'm happy with, given the >10k AUD and infinite stress that went into getting that far), though I'm in Europe rn, for Reasons, and now trying to get back.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
oh, the Antipodes of Dreamtime land. cool.
Theodora
Theodora
Unique place :D (just horrid borders)
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Theodora
Theodora
Theodora
Theodora
Magnat boo, Australia should be your staging ground for island communism. (Just don't make me work plx.)

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom