Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Are you really going to look back on your life in 40 years and think "Why yes, I am glad I spent the best years of my life shitposting on an internet discussion board"?
Roqua
Roqua
This is supposed to be an rpg site.
A horse of course
@Big Boss that's a pretty strong accusation to make publically. Can you cite a SINGLE poast of mine that you would consider to have been made in anything less than total sincerity?
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Judging by your registration date and post count I would say you post here quite a bit. It's a bit hypocritical to judge someone for making this site run smoothly while also using the site to sperg out as you often do. I mean why attack both mods/admins at the same time in such a butthurt manner?
Roqua
Roqua
Why do mods/admins sperg out on me in such a butthurt manner? Do people have a right to be mad at Marvel/DC for ruining characters with woke bullshit? Do people have a right to be mad at anyone who ruins anything that was once good? I was a member of this site when mods, admin, and the community all loved actual rpgs and tried to better the genre. Now Pokeman queers run everything.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Probably because you are belligerent and insane like many of the shitposters that frequent niche forums on the net.
Roqua
Roqua
Yes, I am insane for expecting an rpg site to have mods, admins,a nd a community that actually likes rpgs and is rpg focused. What kind of fucking nut am I? Where you here when this site was an actual rpg site? Have you lost something you love to retarded incel low T queers? I have every right to be belligerent.
Roqua
Roqua
Just as Marvel/DC fans of when those companies were good and not woke SWJ retards have every right to be belligerent. Stop white knighting you simp.
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
You reinforce my statement as usual by quoting your "LOW T" and "mods and admins that don't do RPG's good enough" type shit that you state over and over again for years on end.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom