Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > I have come to realize this place is filled with degenerates anyway. Not one, but multiple mentally ill people just allowed to run free without oversight.

Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Nano
Nano
Excuse you, this question was meant for Lithium Flower. (unless your favorite video contains male homosexual sex, in which case feel free to chime in)
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Oy vey, chaver. I'd love to chime in, but alas; it's not within my areas of expertise. </3
Nano
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Sadly enough, we can't all embody the Hellenic ideal. Thought I do salute your prestigious ways.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Regrettably, I mostly watch heterosexual content, and a variety of that. However, one of the few videos I come back to is Stoya and Manuel Ferrera's scene in Powerfuck - great angles and energy. Though if there is such a thing as a gateway to bi content that you know of, feel free to PM it to me.
Nano
Nano
I... am shocked. Are you for real?
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
You must initiate your eromenos, Nano. :^)
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
What is there to be shocked by, Nano-chan?
Nano
Nano
Are you telling me you're straight? I'm so confused.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I'm like a 1 on a kinsey scale. I'm a work in progress.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
I'm sorry.
Nano
Nano
Well. I'm glad we got that out of the way.
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
We can still be friends.
Nano
Nano
Yeah, sure.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
Yeah, I am ready to assume the position of Nano's friend. He is like a brother to me, you know
NJClaw
NJClaw
Wow this should be a thread
Nano
Nano
I can be so melodramatic sometimes.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom