Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

fantadomat
fantadomat
LoL i don't,i just wrote a single respond to him. If you mean Cael. Also i like the dude,he does hate sjw scum with a passion and knows his business when it come down to certain games. Generally don't care much about other posters political opinions. Talking about political garbage is one thing,talking about games is another.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Now if the world falls in to full on anarchy and i could go around decapitating people.....well then i will care about political affiliations :).
FeelTheRads
FeelTheRads
Listen to a good hearted true christian right there. Only a thin line keeping him from going around decapitating people. Truly balanced individuals.
Well, at least they're not as bad as commies. Though here we have a rare case of mental disability where one individual is both a christard and a commie, dictatorship loving moron.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom