Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

a cut of domestic sheep prime
Yep. In the end, that’s what it’s about. It’s not about outrage or what you’ve done, it’s whom you’ve made mad and how big a mob they can form to lynch you.
A horse of course
I have no idea who these people are
Infinitron
Infinitron
sser never apologized and vowed to undergo a struggle session, though.
a cut of domestic sheep prime
Sser admitted they were right that it was him though. The most effective way to deal with this is more likely just to deny, deny, deny. What's that, you have my picture and IP address? Hacking and photoshop. That part where I said X that clearly revealed that it was me? Coincidence. It's the Bill Clinton School of Crisis Management. Read my lips: I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
:M
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Lol what a fucking cuck
Roguey
Roguey
"The most effective way to deal with this is more likely just to deny, deny, deny." To me it's refusing to cede moral authority to the left. To deny would be to acknowledge that what he believes is "bad."

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom