Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

overly excitable young man
These are all games of a dark, depressing era. We shouldnt talk about any of em.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Also has top bro Sten in it. Pretty sure that he was inspired by Teal'c from SG-1.
Thac0
Thac0
You make a convincing argument, and DAO is certainly the best Dragon Age. But apart from tits Drakensangs progression is just much more fun. AP > XP.
fantadomat
fantadomat
I am pretty sure that pandu hasn't even played the game because it is "muh modern garbage" or some similarly retarded shit that posers do like to say.
NJClaw
NJClaw
But... isn't panda a German? Aren't they forced to play TDE games in school?
Lithium Flower
Lithium Flower
My favorite part of playing Drakensang was undressing the characters and parading all the hairy beefcakes and buxom bombshells around.
I only played the first map and decided that its utter crap.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Pnadu,you are a disgusting poser,go pester reddit or reeera lol.

Flower,yeah they did have a pretty good models :)
Not everyone has as much free time to play as many shitty games like you.
fantadomat
fantadomat
But you do have an endless free time to bitch about them,accountant. You have spend more time bitching about that it took me to finish it,you little cuck.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Fanta's right, y'know. :M
Nah i havent bitched 30 hours about the game yet.
fantadomat
fantadomat
LoL no,you have bitched like 100 hours by now,the covers both games. It is interesting how every time you see a conversation about the game,you begin foaming from the mouth. It must have been quite the death parade in the first area,poor panda can't keep up and gets assraped by wolfs and bandits.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
RP just wants to be part of the conversation. :love:
fantadomat
fantadomat
Grune pandu is really a true tsundere,shame that it is not good looking like the hentai girls :(.
I am using codex in its intended form to tell you that all you love sux and that you have the taste in games like a 8 year old that never played a crpg before.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Panda, do you hate the game because you secretly hate your nation and heritage?
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Nah, he just hates eurojank.
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
...Then again, he does like Elex.
Nah. I like everything pb has done for example. Even Risen 2 and 3 are worth re(playing). RTwP just sucks too hard.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom