Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

asfasdf
asfasdf
he was testing the faggot filter
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
There have been a few people who've ended up in "email verification required" status. Not sure if some weirdness is going on with XF or its related to google going down the other day. Your account seems fine? Maybe clear cookies and try again.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Ahh just made a new burner mail on an old and prestigious bulgar mailsite. I tried to restart the old gmail account that i made for this profile,but it wanted my phone number lol. Maybe they got hacked or full cleansing mode.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Hmmm maybe google flagged the codex as nazi or some such shit and it got blocked.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom