Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

hivemind
hivemind
i am saving myself for marriage anyhow
Kalin
Kalin
Male bride for Satan
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
for marriage with what
hivemind
hivemind
a bisexual top who likes anime and video games I guess and who deadlifts more than I do
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
but why bisexual
hivemind
hivemind
I feel like straight men tend to be fragile in their heterosexuality and as an androgynous looking tranny that just feels like a nightmare to maintain, it just feels more sensible to me for someone like me to date bi guys rather than purely gay or purely straight ones
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
How many men have you dated so far.
hivemind
hivemind
a couple asked me to kiss them when we were high

i am a shy shut in ok no bully
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
A shy shut-in but already chemsexing it up
hivemind
hivemind
i am just good at finding the right people to leech social life off I guess
†††
†††
hivemind: please have sex

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom