Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Lady Error
Lady Error
I got some C60, haven't really tried it yet.
TheImplodingVoice
TheImplodingVoice
I'm with UNATCO. Start talking.
hello friend
hello friend
I did actually take c60 regularly for a while, suspended in avocado oil. My thinking was that the more commonly used olive oil would go bad quicker, and with c60 you might not want to take it with rancid oil. I didn't notice any particular effects. Not all too surprising, as it is effectively a reusable antioxidant and if your health isn't terrible you're just maintaining whatever you've got.
hello friend
hello friend
I might buy it again someday but it's expensive and I honestly don't supplement all too much anymore. I just take some magnesium, zinc, and vitamin d every now and then, and more rarely, a methylsulfonylmethane (iirc) complex for joint health. But my joints are ok so I don't need it.
hello friend
hello friend
Also, what is this twitter 420 char bullshit
InSight
InSight
Thank you on the details/input/experience, since you are a proficient supplement user, i should have known you would be aware of it, reminds me of "one cannot be too certain".

I'm not aware of twitter 420 char and do not have any info/opinion/memory of it.
InSight
InSight
If memory served you do have experience with melatonin and claimed its effects stopped after a weeks period, Cleve replied with its "all about the amount" or of similar lines.

The theory is if the state of stress/hyper sensitivity of immune system caused by covid vaccine, does not prevent it digestion, it will help in repairing the damage done by the vaccine. Any opinion/sources/info on the matter?
hello friend
hello friend
Doctor gave me a prescription for 3mg melatonin capsules. I eventually started using those .3mg capsules sold for jetlag as the human body only produces around that amount endogenously before sleep, operating on the assumption that the big doses were causing a buildup of tolerance.
hello friend
hello friend
I believe I also briefly read an abstract of a study that echoed my suspicions. I don't know much about the vaccines, since I don't have any plans on taking any of them any time soon. I'll look into whatever when and if it becomes relevant to my life.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom