Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Citizen
Welcome to the club buddy *slaps ass"
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
What does this mean? Why can't post anywhere? That is a ban. You can call it any libtard-speak you want, but that is still a ban.

I broke zero of the forums rules as far as I can tell. I got plenty of Brofists and Agrees on my posts. Are you banning all the users that liked my posts as well, or just me? Why is that? Does anyone that speaks up against wokeness in RPGs here get banned now?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Seriously, what has happened to this place? I keep hearing rumors that Codex mods are getting paid off by libtard devs to give their games special treatment and standing in the news? Is this what this is about?

You can't punish other people for your own sins. Come clean and un-ban me please.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Infinitron I don't think he can see glorious prosperland
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Infinitron
Infinitron
I'm honestly relieved to realize you're probably a troll. :salute:
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Infinitron Troll? For what? I got nothing but brofists and agrees! The only people that I make fun of are woke SJW's, are you telling me we can't do that on the Codex anymore?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Infinitron You can't throw out "troll" without any facts as an excuse to ban people that don't agree with everything you like. I'm sorry if I offended your sexuality or something? But you were the one trolling me by tagging me with Retarded and Dumbfuck just because I expressed opinions about games that you don't agree with. Maybe you are the "troll"?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Also... my posts were primarily in response and agreement with others posts. I see that you have removed that evidence by deleting their posts too. So does that mean you also banned them as well? Or only me? Why so?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
You deleted like 60% of all my posts (and the people I was on conversation with) going back months? Why now? What for? What is up with that?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
One of my last posts was about a Korean RPG in development that I was excited about because the devs said no "LGBTQ" characters were going to be in it. I was saying finally, and others were agreeing with me. You deleted all our posts? WTF? Since when is that offensive or breaking the rules on the Codex? DarkUnderlord Infinitron
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Yep, definitely a troll.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
DarkUnderlord Infinitron Typical libtard response! Just ban anyone that disagrees with them without any explanation. You will get back how you treat others in this lifetime 100-fold. You guys are the real trolls. Trolls are gatekeepers that stand on a bridge keeping people out. I'm really disappointed in you. You used to be much nicer on Weyrmount, but I guess you changed over the years.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom