Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Grauken
Grauken
We just don't like dwarves, nobody does
Heroic Liberator
Heroic Liberator
Elven hands have typed the reply above.
Zlaja
Zlaja
I'm very racist against dwarves.
Malamert
Malamert
All fucking nonhumans must fucking hang.
Zlaja
Zlaja
No, just hang the dwarves. And twitch streamers.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
I see, Dwarves is code name for all the white anti-woke folk on Codex now that like old school western RPGs instead of the faggy JRPG shit you guys like. That must mean you guys are the Faery's then? And I can't stand faery's, especially in my RPGs.
Ataraxia
Ataraxia
What are you guys talking about? He is not a dwarf, He's a garden gnome!
Malamert
Malamert
That's even worse.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
This is good, lets get all the faggy libtards responding here so we can make a list!
Grauken
Grauken
You're right Ataraxia, seems like a typical gnome suffering from maladjusted persecution complex
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
I've read some of your posts Grauken, your idea of a good RPG is Gay Blade. Leave the posting to real men of Olde.
Grauken
Grauken
I don't see a real man, just a whiny little bitch
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Yet you are the bitch that secretly keeps coming to my profile just to be around me. My manliness is so great that I have been banned faster than any other on the Codex just so it doesn't spread to all the other sissy's around here.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom