Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Julius Guenon Suite, the unpublished papers
Maxie
muh lamps
Maxie
when lyric was screeching at me once that liturgy must be in latin coz god shines at the material reality through lamps or some shit i stopped reading halfway through. he's fuckin demented
supervoid
supervoid
traditional society is when u work at quarry meanwhile your wife and 6-years-old kid work in coal mines
Maxie
one wife - one sucker punch
supervoid
supervoid
yeah, you're tiny and frail, you'd be dead after one punch from your coal miner tradwaifu :(
Maxie
my spiritual body is very large and chadistic
IDtenT
IDtenT
But can you project your spiritual body onto the astral plane?
NJClaw
NJClaw
This sounds cool, what RPG are we talking about?
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
>This sounds cool, what RPG are we talking about?> not RPG, but in Soul Reaver 2 you are very chad when have astral sword in the astral world
supervoid
supervoid
maxie, w*men have no spiritual component, they're existing exclusively on material plane. your spiritual body doesn't matter.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
"w*men have no spiritual component" yeah, that's why everybody in Ancient Traditional Society of Hindu were worshipping the Divine Feminine of Shakti.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
I wonder if LS had actually read anything on this matter besides such fascinating sources as Schuon, Kumaraswami, Weininger (lolol) and Plato's Republic.
Maxie
matter doesn't matter otherwise catgirls wouldn't have been the best
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Tits + ass > soul, the thread.
Maxie
it's obvious that indians praying to their weirdo gods for the past several thousand years don't know shit and their beliefs must be properly analyses by someone illuminated by schuon and preferably white
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Taka-Haradin puolipeikko
Not that I fully agree with that.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
- Nobody is going to Church nowadays, everyone is corrupted! - Are YOU going to Church nowadays? - Nooo, it's not real church, it's not ESOTERIC anymore, I would go only to that other church that probably never existed.
Maxie
the ancients were right you retarded modern. what, me? I'm not modern ok fuck off
Ol' Willy
Ol' Willy
Christianity is a Jewish swindle anyway

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom