Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Fluent
Fluent
hey In, i am indeed fluent. :) one of the characters i used was harry dubois from disco disco! i forget the others, sorry. my previous account was deleted, nuked if u will. i was never banned, just never rejoined and took some time off. i recently started a new account as 'i love u guys' and one of the mods a few days later changed it to Fluent. hope that helps! :)
InSight
InSight
Now I'm more uncertain since as far as i recall Fluent used the Ekundayo avatar image(at the very least for the all the time i was aware of you).
Fluent
Fluent
ah, that's right! i used that one for a long time. around the last few months though i used Harry. u can ask FEDSMOKER who knows me about that. i'm pretty sure he knew when i changed avvies. :)
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Fluent after rehab is creepy
InSight
InSight
Regardless Fluent and the like, I deemed to be a refreshing positive/light/mind in contrast to negative criticism of the codex. like stars in the night.
And since you mention "god", makes you appear brighter than before.
Fluent
Fluent
well, thank u kindly for that! :) i appreciate u, InSight. God is good. that's the one thing i know for sure in this life. :)
InSight
InSight
Be aware that god is a title, such as "dad". There can be great importance in it. As there can many dads so can there be many "gods", but only one is holy and worthy of worship. If you claim to love the "god" i assume you refer/speak/address, should you than not seek to learn about him? These we know of, these that look at us favorably tend to ask to call them by their name.
Fluent
Fluent
God to me is Jesus, The Almighty, The Eternal One, Lord Shiva, whatever you'd like to call Him, He makes His presence known in all religions as well as all creation. I love the story of Jesus and Christianity, but u can find God anywhere u look, even in other religions. The ultimate point is to love one another, enjoy our lives and trust The Almighty. Do this and U R free.
Fluent
Fluent
sorry, I don't mean to preach.
InSight
InSight
The god/father/creator Yahusha(jesus) refers to is the one in the scriptures and according to them, YHWH is holy/eternal(thus unchanging)/separated(thus has one name) and referring to him as lord Shiva or other god is blasphemy or ignorance of his nature. Same applies to religions which are tainted from his view. If you trust & love the Almighty should you not trust/follow/obey his teachings?
Fluent
Fluent
It's just my views on it. Others may disagree and that's fine. Take care and God bless. <3
InSight
InSight
Thank you. It my concern that your view shall lead you astray into evil(due deception/lies/trickery). The love of god does not make one immune to the wrath of him. Should one not return some love to for him who is the source of all good and thus decides whats evil?
Fluent
Fluent
If one is protected by God, how can they fall to deception, lies or trickery? That stuff doesn't exist when one fully loves and trusts God. He leads The Way, we walk hand in hand on The Path with Him. He keeps us safe, hidden under His Wing. That's all I know in this life. :) Take care bud. <3
Fluent
Fluent
Sorry, but I don't really want to invite that kinda stuff into my life. I appreciate your viewpoint but my heart isn't into arguing with someone about anything, let alone religion. So thank you for sharing with me and I appreciate you but I don't really want to debate or get into an investigation so I will just say, to each their own. :) Thanks again and have a good one, bud. Much love <3

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom