Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Casual Hero
Casual Hero
Dark fantasy time >:]
NJClaw
NJClaw
How did it go with Kingmaker? Have you finished it or did it wear you out?
newtmonkey
newtmonkey
NJClaw, I am taking a break from Kingmaker... I really love that game, it's probably the best trad RPG since Wizardry VIII imo (so far) [edit: next to Grimoire of course], but for some reason I just felt like playing real-time games right now. I'll go back to it soon I think.
newtmonkey
newtmonkey
AdvancedHero: dark fantasy for dark times! It's my 4th time through Dark Souls, my goal this time is to make the ultimate pyromancer (max flame, get all pyromancies, max chaos covenant, use only pyro equipment). Love this game.
NJClaw
NJClaw
IMHO, Kingmaker is a mid/high production value game that in the current market shouldn't have even been possible. It's obviously very easy to break, but compared to today's trends in the RPG world (I'm mainly thinking about D:OS) it's unbelievable.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom