Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

SausageInYourFace
SausageInYourFace
STOP! posting
Lady Error
Lady Error
He is right though.
Grauken
Grauken
True, Azathoth will get to eat all our souls eventually
c2007
c2007
Where did you find this wonderful discovery? Dreams, chicken bones, the "written word of God" lmfao
Fluent
Fluent
Well, it's hard to pinpoint an exact thing. It's been a lifetime journey. The past few years i spent them following a spiritual guru. A lot of things have gone into this discovery and I discover more every day. So it's a totality of life experience and things shown to me by God. Thanks for asking. :)
Fluent
Fluent
It's also my personal experience, as I was in the pit of despair for years. God brought me out of it and things have been going great since.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom