Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Shitty Kitty
Shitty Kitty
Tell me your secret
Stavrophore
Stavrophore
How did you anger the doge?
IDtenT
IDtenT
MADNESS!!!
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
based
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
I'm not 100% sure how to achieve that. I'm missing one step.
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
1. Maxie gets mad at you for ?????????
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
2. Accept the declaration of war. When someone wants to free him from shoutbox jail, you play multiplayer match as DU's champion to keep Maxie banned. Crush the opponent.
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
3. Maxie gets even more buttmad. Now it's the time for the final attack.
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
4. Engage him somewhat often. Post "hello" and "good morning" on his profile from time to time. Start Maxie tagging week in the potato community. Et cetera, et cetera.
Lagole Gon
Lagole Gon
5. Get the "Maxie Ignore" achievement!!!
supervoid
supervoid
"maxie, maxie, MAXIE! notice me maxie"- your posting history from the last week

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom