Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
rpgcodex > your butthurt is never in short supply
Rean
Rean
It's a well known fact across the realms that Greeks treat those who graduated university with a degree in medicine as literal deities, even though most of them end up writing prescriptions for a living. Shit even an 8 year old could do. Oh, and you all love the Indoctrination Box™.
Rean
Rean
In short, shut the fuck up MALAKA
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Rean I really appreciate you putting in the effort to research Greek culture and language in order to post that. In fact, I'm kind of flattered. Thanks.
Rean
Rean
You're welcome.
Now stop watching TV and wearing face diapers.
You know The Codex is smarter than all your prescription-writers put together.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
I don't own a TV and I'm not sure what "face diapers" are (not sure I want to find out either). Codex is definitely not a particularly smart corner of the web, no. In fact, I'd wager it's about average on the IQ front with massive overrepresentation in various mental disorders.
Rean
Rean
Go on then, list some of the other places that have a better userbase.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Better in what sense? Gaming forums are probably the best around but most of the stuff in GD is either mind-numbingly stupid or disturbed on one level or another.

Also the "anything goes" policy makes such comparisons rather unfair to be honest. The closest I can think of would be the old Ogrish forums.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
But even they had a no-flame policy that at least forced you to inject some creativity into your trolling so you wouldn't get slapped around by a mod if you wanted to insult another user.
Rean
Rean
I see. So the issue here is that you don't like the way some people around here phrase their arguments?
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
Yet you are still here getting assblasted over comments every day. That sounds like a type of mental disorder to me.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Frank, why don't you go google "psychological projection" before coming back here to explain to me how assblasted I am while you're posting on my profile.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
You seem upset. I'm just enjoying your asshurt.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Rean no, I think it's the ratings system that produced the circlejerk mindset that's destroying this place. Dumbfucks encouraging dumbfucks perpetuates dumbfuckery.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
Of course you are, Frank.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
I mean just look at all of your wall posts, they are extremely butthurt. Never change it amuses me.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
And yet you're not stalking me. Why is that, Frank?
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
I don't need an automated system to inform me when you post.

I'm already here.

Always watching.
dextermorgan
dextermorgan
I think you're lying, Frank.
Frank Capicoli
Frank Capicoli
You think? I don't believe that.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom