Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
I AM Maxie's discord
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
He who fights and runs away may live to fight another day
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
They both asked to be deleted.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
you of all people know for sure that this was an act of despair when facing the lack of justice.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
His gone now. All those of us that are left can do is mourn.
DarkUnderlord
DarkUnderlord
Awww... thanks!
NJClaw
NJClaw
But why did they ask to be deleted? It doesn't make sense, they were fighting for everyone's freedom
Lady Error
Lady Error
"The Codex has repressions, but there is no push for more totalitarianism in the real world" - Fishtard in a nutshell
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
Thanks for reminding that I forgot to add you into the iggy bin.
Lady Error
Lady Error
Nobody cares about your iggy bin, IQ 60 moron
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
NJClaw
NJClaw
Please don't fight
NJClaw
NJClaw
Also, I must admit I'm a bit upset by the fact that I'm the only person in the entire world not invited to this maxiecord thing
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
I wasn't invited either
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
I was invited, but not in the way they intended.
NJClaw
NJClaw
I still need an accurate description of what happened. Last thing I know maxie was calling jenkem a schizo and now he and citizen are both dead.
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
"that I'm the only person in the entire world not invited to this maxiecord thing" in case you are interested, I planned to invite you shortly before shit hitted the fan.
NJClaw
NJClaw
I couldn't have joined it even if I wanted: on Discord I only interact with Bulgarians
Verylittlefishes
Verylittlefishes
"I still need an accurate description of what happened." we had a running gag on private discord about Jenkem's insanity and the need of putting him down out of misery, some screenshots of these from logs, stolen by infiltrated G-f, were used by Jenkem in the conversation with admins as a proof of conspiracy against him. I think that's enough to realise the absurdity of the whole thing.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom