Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
link
Wunderbar
Wunderbar
Pounds? i thought Kazakhstan uses tenge.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
It was actually from last year
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Tenge is best-ge
Thac0
Thac0
Gz, 30 Kilos in a year is a lot.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
Almost 45 kg in two years.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
One day when I do my unveiling in the member's pic thread I'll do a side-by-side.
Thac0
Thac0
How the fuck? That's insane speed. Did your metabolism take it well? My brother once lost some weight that fast, and he fucked up his stomach. He went from normal to really skinny tho.
Marat
Marat
45 kg in two years isn't fast, especially if someone is very fat at the beginning. That's about ~0,5kg/week = 500kcal deficit per day. Not much, maybe half an hour of running.
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
I am, honest to God, the healthiest I have ever been in my life. I have insane amounts of energy and, ahem, virility. There was no breakneck attempt to get skinny with fad diets and shit either; just healthy eating, solid amounts of exercise and a determination to live a less sedentary lifestyle.

If I have any kind of secret at all, it was giving up alcohol. That was when the pounds seriously started to fall off.
Atlet
Atlet
graf is still overweight though lol
GrafvonMoltke
GrafvonMoltke
I'm not sure what level of malnutrition they call normal out there in Browntown, but my weight is very healthy, thank you very much.

Also, real class act for laughing at someone's weight-loss. Very refined.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
Was that my poll thread?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom