Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

A horse of course
u guys shud be nicer
Matalarata
Matalarata
I never came crying loser, I wrote a simple comment. you're the one that keeps crying about it.
Owlish
Owlish
Incorrect. You came crying, still crying, still lying, still a bitch haha owned
Matalarata
Matalarata
You owned nothing. And all this will remain as eternal reminder of that time you sided with Morgoth. Those are the facts m'lady. You still here, still crying.
Owlish
Owlish
Cried, lied, and got butthurt. That's you. Pizzowned wop! Score another one for the good guy (that's me).
Matalarata
Matalarata
Sure. Seethe.
Owlish
Owlish
Go dilate
Matalarata
Matalarata
Cope
Owlish
Owlish
Wop
Matalarata
Matalarata
Copecaine overdose.
Matalarata
Matalarata
No, I play barotrauma in the meantime. That's what makes me go mad.
Owlish
Owlish
Wop lies, wop cries. I win again haha
Matalarata
Matalarata
Never lied, an honest mistake I admitted. You called 4 rating a spam tho.
Pussy.
Owlish
Owlish
Yet you came marching to my profile to whine about a single rating haha now that's a puss. Owned again!
Matalarata
Matalarata
U mom is owned. I just wanted to ascertain if you're, in fact a pathetic beta. You are.

See how much I care if this gets 1000s of messages long, lol. You are the whiny butthurt loli that got so mad for 2 mean rating (+2 neutral) and felt the need to take Morgoth side.
A horse of course
Matalarata
Matalarata
NU! I'm enjoying this. Next time think twice before commenting some random flame war. Now suck those notifications!
Owlish
Owlish
Whiny bitch brain can't take what he tries to dish out. News at 11.

Haha, sucker. I win again. That's like over a dozen straight wins.
Matalarata
Matalarata
Lol there's nothing straight about you fag. Previous message was for Ed, learn to read.
Owlish
Owlish
You replied to me before that, and I replied back. Learn to read. HAHA, owned again tranny.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom