Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

JustLooking
JustLooking
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, that's the one
Maxie
Maxie
poles are always into escapism and power fantasies
JustLooking
JustLooking
Now i like you even more
Sunri
Sunri
Sadly I stopped watching anime, I feel like they are wasting my time with weird background shoots when they show trees and landscape same with movies.
JustLooking
JustLooking
Most of the animes suck dick long-time. I just watched those good ones and skipped on 90% trash and fuck those filler episodes.
Sunri
Sunri
The last anime I watched was new Evangelion movie and it was so bad that i wanted to kill myself.
JustLooking
JustLooking
Evangelion was good, not sure about the movies. The last one I watched had this weird chick they added for who the fuck knows what and she was super annoying. At least Shinji whipped his dick out in one of them.
JustLooking
JustLooking
Mari Makinami - fuck this bitch
Maxie
Maxie
people talking about 90% anime being shit are dunning kruger army
Sunri
Sunri
She was based on the author wife I hated her 2.

Og Evangelion always gives me depression.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom