Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Kalarion
Kalarion
Oh I see. You're getting progressively more incoherent though. Point by point: the approximate distance between California and Texas is roughly analogous to the distance between, say, Warsaw and Nantes. It's not a trivial thing, probably why I didn't understand what you were saying at first...
Kalarion
Kalarion
I don't think Crispy "needs help", I think he needs to just get fired by DU and then stop posting entirely. I find him annoying and generally worthless and unentertaining (the true sin of the Codex). And I agree, he's one of the most petty, spiteful people on the site, which is really saying something (I assume that was directed at him and not me?).
NJClaw
NJClaw
This is one of those Codex feuds I will never understand
Kalarion
Kalarion
Which one?
NJClaw
NJClaw
The one that sometimes pops up between you and fanta. Its origin is a mystery to me, and sometimes mysteries are supposed to remain unsolved
Kalarion
Kalarion
I read a lot of his posts and I rate them all. I think that's where it comes from.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Well it is not a feud my italian frendo,i just wake up and see 90 alerts and 50 of them are from kalarion......like today.
Kalarion
Owlish
Owlish
Has to be the most boring person on this site. The only thing notable about him is that he reads every single post and rates just about every one of them. What a loser.
Kalarion
Kalarion
I myself think that's a pretty interesting "thing" to be notable for. I'm hurt, Owlish. How could you.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Also he is a liberal texas faggot.
Kalarion
Kalarion
liberal: wut
Texas: yes
faggot: wut
fantadomat
fantadomat
you are mega liberal for sure lol,no need to larp as not liberal

also if you re liberal,there is 90 percent chance of being a faggot too.
Kalarion
Kalarion
What have I posted that makes you think I'm liberal though?
fantadomat
fantadomat
At least you don't argue the faggot part.
Kalarion
Kalarion
You linked them together. I figure if I can DEBOONK the liberal part the faggot part automatically goes with it.
fantadomat
fantadomat
but you can't deboonk your nature,liberal. I am curious,why do you believe you are not lol ?
Kalarion
Kalarion
You're not a girl, stop acting like one. Answer my question first.
fantadomat
fantadomat
lol you for real,you act like a fucking slut all the time and now you call me a wench lol

what do you mean why,it is obvious that your a liberal cuck,by your posts and ratings and being easy to butthurt etc etc
fantadomat
fantadomat
also there is no conservatism in america,both parties are liberal.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom