Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Grauken
Grauken
Lucky you
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
You getting paid? Dunno what italian employment law stipulates for such things.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Are you really asking if Italian laws reward you for being lazy and not working? Come on, you already know the answer :smug:
NJClaw
NJClaw
What's surprising is that I'm not getting paid MORE
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
Could be worse then I guess.
Grauken
Grauken
It's normal to get paid when you're ill (normal not in third world countries like the US)
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
Sick pay in the UK is guaranteed but pretty garbage. Public sector usually gives you full pay for sick days (at least for non long term), but private sector is very hit and miss.
Grauken
Grauken
Yeah, I heard the UK is sliding more and more into becoming a US-like hellhole
Humbaba
Humbaba
Imagine having a job
NJClaw
NJClaw
It's normal to get paid when you're ill, but it still feels weird to get paid while I sit at home doing nothing and not being ill
Tacgnol
Tacgnol
We have very strong employee job protections (some of the strongest in the world), but at the same time we're also really bad on things like sick pay. Bit of a mixed bag. Tories would very much like to destroy the employee protection aspect as well.
Grauken
Grauken
People who haven't worked a day in their life trying to make life miserable for people who have, what a surprise
Humbaba
Humbaba
:friendly:
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
"nooooo you guys don't get paid sick leave!!!" yea we just get paid 4x more overall and end up making far more even after taking unpaid leave.
NJClaw
NJClaw
Rusty, this is a blessed post where only anti-work propaganda is allowed. Hop on the train or leave
Humbaba
Humbaba
They only hire women anyway so we can turn this post into a good ol women bashing sessions if the esteemed gentlemen do not object
NJClaw
NJClaw
Bashing western women is allowed. After all, they had it good but noooooooo they had to fell for the trap and start working to buy a fucking dishwasher. Bunch of dummies.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom