Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Obama Phone 3
tyrannosaurus rex
tyrannosaurus rex
there is a sense of familiarity
Dev_Anj
Probably just you. Why would the administrator of the website need a new account? Especially when very few of his/her posts have been controversial, going by the recent posts tab.
Obama Phone 3
Obama Phone 3
Am I getting this attention because of my Raptor avatar? I remember the days when the Codex used to be the asshole of the internet. Now, I have to wait a full year for my new UN to matriculate so I can post in Retardo Land. Fuck this shit.
Bradylama
Bradylama
Well sir, you never shoulda let them ban me from Something Awful if you didn't want to deal with the Codex's shit.
tyrannosaurus rex
tyrannosaurus rex
Where is the name obama phone from?
Bradylama
Bradylama
Stop asking stupid questions.
Dev_Anj
Pretty sure RPG Codex is still the asshole of the Internet, it's just that the assholes are diiferent! :P

Also stop giving me multiple notifications for comments to one profile comment Xenforo!
tyrannosaurus rex
tyrannosaurus rex
I'm just curious I like this name
Bradylama
Bradylama
So, I'm not gonna give away the game right now because that would be too easy. Is this impper?
Obama Phone 3
Obama Phone 3
Obama Phones are the free cellphones that welfare recipients receive in the US. Your typical Obama Phone subscriber uses this type of phone to buy and sell drugs, mainly Crack Cocaine. The second most dialed number on these phones are to the food stamp/unemployment office, which ironically enough, consists of a neverending automated answering service that always loops you back to the beginning.
tyrannosaurus rex
tyrannosaurus rex
Thanks for the explanation. There are 2 others Obama Phones, that's very specific.
Bradylama
Bradylama
Sounds like a dumb fucking game, don't you agree sir? Why don't we switch up the rules so everyone can break the cycle?
Bradylama
Bradylama
I'm Obama Phone 4, so give me a call and I can give you an answer.
Obama Phone 3
Obama Phone 3
Obama Phone & Obama Phone 2 are also (were) me. ;)

Funny cos this name has become my default toon name in all the games I play. It has a better ring to it than "Satan," "Louis Cyphre," and "Tuckfard," all three of which I've permanently retired.
Bradylama
Bradylama
You just gotta stick with a pseudonym you like in all cases, ya know? :D
tyrannosaurus rex
tyrannosaurus rex
What happened to them? Do you have the same problem as me where I try to quit the codex every once in a while and fuck up my accounts passwords and emails?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom