Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Kalarion
Kalarion
If getting me angry is all you're worried about, there's no need to go to all that effort. The mere fact of your continued posting accomplishes that goal admirably.
King Crispy
King Crispy
My posts make you angry? Why?
IDtenT
IDtenT
Why are you threatening him, Crispy?
IDtenT
IDtenT
That sounds like a threat sheriff.
IDtenT
IDtenT
Help! Police brutality!
King Crispy
King Crispy
IDtenT
IDtenT
Crispy keeps deleting his own posts.
IDtenT
IDtenT
Be honoured he's actually reading your posts Crispo.
King Crispy
King Crispy
Click on his 'Recent Activity' tab above. Look how many ratings he gives out in such rapid fashion. He's been doing this for months, if not years.
IDtenT
IDtenT
I know Crispy. It brings me great joy to see that someone is still reading my shitposts months after I make them.
IDtenT
Kalarion
Kalarion
I rate only posts that I have actually read. The only exceptions are the (rare) occasions of (1) I know exactly what's going to be said because the poster is so terminally predictable, or (2) a triple+ posting spree (gets either a TLDR/Stop! Posting in the former case, or a Stop! Posting on all subsequent streaked posts in the latter)...
Kalarion
Kalarion
I will also occasionally go on a brofisting spree for IDtenT, because I love him for his kind-hearted support during the Time of Dark Troubles.
Kalarion
Kalarion
As to why I get angry at your posts Crispy, scroll down to the back-and-forth between Fanta and I. Your posts here are a perfect example of what I despise about you so much- priggish posting tone with nearly constant childish threats, combined with a corpse-like lack of entertainment value and a total dearth of interesting content. The trifecta of shit.
Kalarion
Kalarion
Barring unforeseen circumstance I will never have anything more to say to you, ever again. All further communications will be conducted via ratings.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom