Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

HeroMarine
HeroMarine
He likes the yellow microdicks
Humbaba
Humbaba
But the chinks are destroying the Balkans! He should hate them!
HeroMarine
HeroMarine
He hates himself (he looked in the mirror).
fantadomat
fantadomat
I respect their power,kwans are fucking up the balkans a lot more and for longer. You could do decent business with chinks,while with westerners is all about resource extracting and then using the countries as market for their shitty chink products and cheap labour.
fantadomat
fantadomat
That said,i don't like them nor dislike them,just acknowledge that they are the next major power and that the west is dying. But i do love trolling the cope idiots like negromarine lol,it is such a great fun.
Humbaba
Humbaba
But fanta China is facing demographic collapse as well due to the 1-child policy
fantadomat
fantadomat
And the west is facing a demographic collapse due to their degenerate believes. While china is taking actions about the problem and making new policies to force women to have more kids.
fantadomat
fantadomat
That is the difference between failing power and rising one. The failing one just throws money at the problem or leaves it for someone else to fix it,while the raising one is proactive and takes actions to fix the problem.
Humbaba
Humbaba
But fanta literally no woman in China wants kids and even if they did it would be way too late to reverse the upcoming collapse.
fantadomat
fantadomat
Hmmmm how did you come to this conclusion if it is not a secret? China will just force the wenches with their social credit system,no work and train and shit if they don't have at least two kids.
Humbaba
Humbaba
But fantaaaaaa it's not that easy, most Chinawomen can barely afford to have one child let alone two!
fantadomat
fantadomat
ahhh not interested in another copium addict spewing brainless propaganda,go in the chink thread and repeat random twats about china as much as you want.
fantadomat
fantadomat
because someone said it on youtube.....ahhh ok
fantadomat
fantadomat
feel free to post it in the chink thread,will get plenty of brofists from the copium addicts.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Fanta I can't get in the chink thread

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom