Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

bandersnatch
bandersnatch
I recently discovered I can still Brofist and been finding a bunch of cool old school games that I missed here before! :) I've been banned to Prosperium for almost a year now for being a straight white man that spoke up against woke shit in new RPGs, so haven't been around much. I honestly didn't think the codex mods were all woke. Straights get the hates here.
Infinitron
Infinitron
Not exactly helping your case here!
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Well, I've been banned to Prosperium for almost a year now. So WTF? I didn't break any forum rules!? Look at all the Brofists I got here? 62 in only a couple months of joining! Someone said it's because I don't like woke or trannies in my RPGs, and that you date trannies or something shit like that, but I have no way to know that!? You never told me why I got banned so brutally?
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
I know I said a few thing about you only shilling for AAA RPG studios, but come on, that's pretty true. You always dis indie RPG devs and give them shit props. Like your news report on Black Geyser's launch. It was mean. It's almost like you want only AAA RPG to succeed. I think it's fucked up. Most the game I like are from indies, not AAA.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Still, I promise if you let me post again I won't say anything more cringe than anyone else here on the Codex says. I'm not woke though. I still like my women the way God made them, with all their original parts. If that keeps me banned to post here, so be it. But I would update your rules to reflect that.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Oh yeah, I hate woke shit in my RPGs! Never said I didn't. Something wrong with that? Again, I don't want to be told what type of women I should be attracted to, or what type of politics I should adhere to. Woke game studios think it's their job to push their woke addenda on you instead of just making good games.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
They think it will by them favor with woke gamers so they will buy their game. Instead it makes their games, shit. Get woke, go broke as the prophet says. I'm actually doing them a favor if you think about it. Those game devs may take note of comments and take woke shit out, which will make the game better for everyone. Well, besides woketards.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
Also, since when does the Codex ban people for calling out woke indie devs? You should add that to the rules. I only see you ban people that are anti-woke. Add that to the rules too. At least be honest with us.
bandersnatch
bandersnatch
If you don't like anti-woke people here, then add to the forum rules "IF YOU ARE ANTI-WOKE OR ARE NOT LIBERAL LEANING POLITICALLY, BE WARNED, YOU WILL PROBABLY GET BANNED HERE"

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom