Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

NJClaw
NJClaw
I know I shouldn't have drunk milk. I blame you, Nano
Sunri
Sunri
I know the feel ;c
NJClaw
NJClaw
Tell everyone I loved them
NJClaw
NJClaw
Everyone except porky
IDtenT
IDtenT
Based Nano. Milk is for winners.
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Kefir prime tho tbh guy
Hobo Elf
Hobo Elf
I also need to pee but am too lazy to get out of my warm bed. And my cat is also sleeping on my chest. Why ruin a good moment.
Sukhāvatī
Sukhāvatī
Chamber pots my niqqas :comfy:
Modron
Modron
Hobo Elf: "I also need to pee but am too lazy to get out of my warm bed. And my cat is also sleeping on my chest. Why ruin a good moment."

That's how it started for SumDrunkGuy...
Roguey
Roguey
Doing that will increase your chances of becoming incontinent in your senior years.
rusty_shackleford
rusty_shackleford
use a pissbottle like a regular person
Nano
Nano
Did you end up pissing your pants?
Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss
Pull out a greatshield.
Grauken
Grauken
You dead yet?
NJClaw
NJClaw
I peed and, shockingly, I survived

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom