Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Severian Silk
At least she's not a cray cray Republitard. And voting Green really worked out well in 2000.
Bradylama
Bradylama
See what I mean? Completely naive.
Severian Silk
I have reservations. But she will Get Shit Done(TM) instead of taking forever vacillating.
Severian Silk
Congress allowing.
hivemind
t. anarcho-communist
Night Goat
Night Goat
I don't think all of them are naive, some of them are just evil.
Night Goat
Night Goat
Politicians are so corrupt and inept that them getting shit done is the worst thing that can happen.
Bradylama
Bradylama
It's all about getting the right shit done for the right reasons. Believing that all politicians are corrupt & inept only reinforces the con-game, because it consigns the self to complacency.
WhiteGuts
WhiteGuts
No, they are corrupt, all of them. Believing otherwise will only serve to legitimize the system they created.
AetherVagrant
AetherVagrant
bill clinton supporters?
Night Goat
Night Goat
George Clinton supporters?
WhiteGuts
WhiteGuts
henry clinton supporters ?
Bradylama
Bradylama
George Clinton for President!
thesoup
thesoup
>not voting for Hillary
Why do you hate new memes, brady?
Hillary will usher a new era of kwa online mockery and memes.
Something something city on hill, electronic old men, hillary for president.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom