Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Don't u have those long lighter sticks or long safety matchs? Alternative is piece of cardbox.
GhostCow
GhostCow
I have one of those long lighters, but even with one of those I have to reach my hand pretty deep in there and might get hit with blowback from the initial ignition. Right now I'm using three electric heaters for the bedrooms and bathroom and a kerosene heater for the rest of the house. It costs like $40 for 16 hours of kerosene heat though.
GhostCow
GhostCow
Landlord is out of town, but says a new furnace should get delivered soon and that he will install it next week. I think one of the first things I'm going to buy when I buy my own house is a propane heater. Kerosene is stupid expensive.
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Jonathan "Zee Nekomimi
Do u have fire proof gloves? Like those used by welders, grinder? At least a oven glove would help. From the looks, cardbox is the way to go.
GhostCow
GhostCow
Yeah I think I might try cardboard. That's a pretty decent idea. I could use the flap from one of the amazon boxes I have lying around. Might try that when I wake up tomorrow morning when it'll be like 60 in the house. Gonna try a kerosene pump today and see how much cheaper it is to fill up my can at a pump instead of buying another 5 gallon can for $43 at Menards

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom