Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > Where do these email titles come from?

†††
†††
also I bet Skinwalker is having an aneurysm reading our usernames next to each other
═█═
═█═
That's a bit of a personal question to ask someone out of the blue don't you think? You seem to already have made up your mind anyway and I know this game. If I say yes you will be mean to me, if I say no you will either not believe me or have some misogynistic harassment ready and waiting.
†††
†††
You could just have answered the question. I'm not mean to trannies here as a rule, hivemind is one of my favorite posters and xhe's transexual. But whatever.
†††
†††
Also it's not out of the blue when one of your latest posts seemed to imply it. You're not going to police users here like they do in other places so I'll ask whatever I want to.
═█═
═█═
So I'm going to tell you I'm one of the boys, just a regular dudebro. Happy? ┐( ˘_˘ )┌
═█═
═█═
What? Where did I imply it?
†††
†††
You're free to tell whatever you want about yourself. But just a word of advice: there are several trans users here and they don't face any problems outside of the usual hater (everyone here has one) so drop the defensiveness.
What? Where did I imply it?
Harry Potter thread
═█═
═█═
I was wondering why people were so angry about transpeople, I never said I was one. It seemed personal. Is empathy such an alien concept to you?
†††
†††
Oh, what a bore you turned out to be with your resetera language. "Muh empathy". You'll have success here.
rusty_shackleford

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom