Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

IDtenT
IDtenT
It's a shout out to another avatar I used to have in the 00s, which was the same canon Nerevarine character.

Incidentally, no matter how many times I played Morrowind, I always ended up in Telvanni. Excluding of course the one or two characters I would have made specifically to play the other Houses.
IDtenT
IDtenT
I would say that the Telvanni is probably my favourite part of Morrowind. However, the game had many great moments which pushed many great memes.
Humbaba
Humbaba
Wowowow, Iddy is talking to Theodora? What is he, a SIMP?
Theodora
Theodora
racist incest mages op

(I tended to go with them or Hlaalu depending on general alignment, just not a melee/warrior type in most games.)
IDtenT
IDtenT
A meritocracy first and foremost; there is nothing preventing an Argonian from rising through the ranks. To gain an audience you have to prove yourself capable.

Divayth Fyr is an interesting character, but at the end of the day he is left to his own experiments and nobody messes with him. What he does with these freedoms are ultimately up to him.
IDtenT
IDtenT
House Hlaalu on the other hand are degenerates that prostitute themselves and lick the boots of the Empire for station. Pretty much modern Europe Western Culture.
Spectral Pontifex
Spectral Pontifex
Fucking banners how do they work
Viata
Viata
You gotta pay for them.
IDtenT
IDtenT
House Redoran is typical. An anachronistic honour-bound people. Constantly beset by dust storms. Suffering. Never gaining ground. They are purposefully nobody's favourite choice. Forgotten.

In many respects they are far more antagonistic towards n'wah than even the Telvanni.
IDtenT
IDtenT
It's a shame they cut the other two houses from the game, so we never got to experience them.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom