Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

PapaPetro
Turns out virtually nobody I met had any working knowledge of Orthodox Christianity...
Even most Orthodox Christians (primarily cradle born) had no clue about their own religion.
Had to talk to the living saints and get their side of the story.
PapaPetro
Even right now, you're applying Western Theology and assuming that it's Universally applied to Orthodox Theology. We're very different despite the Tritarian aesthetics (see reasons for 1054 Schism).
It's ok to ask questions.
PapaPetro
Also the fact that the West tried to bury us in History is a point of contention of mine...
(Not much discussion in Western History classes about Byzantium/Eastern Roman Empire was there?)

But I forgive.
PapaPetro
Remember, I use my will to contain my infinite justified anger.
When you know what could be and see what is, it invokes a little wrath inside the belly...

Also reminds you that Free Will is VERY REAL.
So real you can cut God with it and i'll remember you eternally from the scar...

I can get real real too.
love.png
PapaPetro
So pretty please, with sugar on top.
Suck in your pride.
And let out a long deep fart.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom