Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

rpgcodex > the threads can be improved by adding more replies

Roguey
Roguey
"I broke up with" is an interesting way to phrase it.
Immortal
Immortal
"Nobody is allowed to share the same name as my ex-girlfriend from 8 years ago, otherwise it's ~Literally her~"

Has he really been single this whole time?
Roguey
Roguey
No, he's had multiple failed relationships since.
Immortal
Immortal
I can picture him riding up to their house in his little hipster-doon buggy.. M'lady.. Oh sorry I meant "die Frau"
Infinitron
Infinitron
Did something happen to Audrey?
mediocrepoet
mediocrepoet
"No, he's had multiple failed relationships since."

That's unkind. Every relationship fails unless you get married (arguably, the most epic failure of all).

Poor Soyboy.
Roguey
Roguey
Sawyer doesn't believe in marriage. He was with Erica for over a decade, but apparently she didn't respect him or his job enough. Their relationship was a reflexive response to his previous one where she was really into all the same things he was and it ended up being very codependent and dysfunctional.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom