Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Interview Joe & Hannah Williams talk Serpent in the Staglands: A Fool's Banquet & Copper Dreams on Shane Plays

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Copper Dreams; Serpent in the Staglands: A Fool's Banquet; Shane Stacks; Whalenought Studios

Joe and Hannah Williams of Whalenought Studios were once again guests on Shane Plays this Saturday, this time to talk about their two upcoming games, Copper Dreams and the recently announced Serpent in the Staglands standalone expansion, A Fool's Banquet. Shane spends most of the interview asking them about the peculiarities of their new Burning Candle "engine" and ruleset - the unusual D8-based die rolls, the asynchronous turn-based combat system, the move from 2D to 3D graphics, and the ailment-based health mechanics. Near the end there's also some information about the storyline and general tone of the expansion.

Joe and Hannah are unwilling to commit to a release date for A Fool's Banquet (not even if it'll be released this year), but they do reveal that the Kickstarter campaign for Copper Dreams is going to launch in spring. The minimum pledge to get the game will be $15.

sstacks

Arcane
they called them context clues when I was grade school

So a parrot repeats things but this one also keeps moving left and right, so it makes me think of waffling on an opinion. So a waffler without an original thought? With lovely plumage. See, this is dangerous stuff :P

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom