Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines Released on GOG

Infinitron

I post news
Staff Member
Codex Year of the Donut Serpent in the Staglands Dead State Divinity: Original Sin Project: Eternity Torment: Tides of Numenera Wasteland 2 Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 A Beautifully Desolate Campaign Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire Pathfinder: Kingmaker Pathfinder: Wrath I'm very into cock and ball torture I helped put crap in Monomyth
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines; VTMB Unofficial Patch

Troika's Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines has been released on GOG, confirming the rumors from earlier this month about its impending arrival. It was previously only available on Steam, while Arcanum and The Temple of Elemental Evil are only available on GOG; you can now own all three of Troika's classics on one platform. Any self-respecting Codex reader should already be familiar with this game, but here's its description, just to fill out the post:

Los Angeles always had a thriving night life but no one really knows what lurks behind the glittering lights and seedy nightclubs. While mortals live their normal lives, clans of vampires conspire and scheme to further their own mysterious goals. As a newly-sired vampire, you are put to trial by the Prince of the city for your sire’s wrongdoings. A lone voice spares you from the Final Death and you become a pawn in the Prince’s plans.

Traverse the dark world of modern-day Los Angeles in Troika’s swan song, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines. Visit raves and explore the secret underground caverns of Downtown to seedy hotels and exclusive mansions on Hollywood’s infamous Sunset Strip. Embark on a variety of story-driven quests as you explore an open world filled with side missions, multiple paths, and strange denizens to interact with. Yours is a living world, even though you cease to be.
  • Swear allegiance to one of seven unique clans, then use an array of vampiric disciplines, such as Dementation, Celerity, or Animalism, to achieve your goals.
  • Superbly written dialogue with a unique feel and tone for each clan.
  • Customize your Kindred the way you see fit, from the dialogue choices you make to the skills you improve.
This version of Bloodlines includes the basic version of Wesp5's essential unofficial patch, which reached version 9.5 last month. The game's price is $20, same as on Steam. No amazing bargains here - we are talking about an Activision game, after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

hivemind

why

what kind of a retard would actually buy this game and give money to kikectivision ?

Xenich

Cipher
The game's price is $20, same as on Steam. No amazing bargains here - we are talking about an Activision game, after all.

Yeah, if I didn't already own the game from years ago, I would have told them to piss off and pirated it. Seriously... 20 bucks? Worthless rip off artists.

Grauken

Gourd vibes only
Patron
which version, the one with the cut beheading in the intro or the US one?

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
Does the unofficial patch add the shit-tier, removed for a reason quests? Or am I thinking of another patch/mod?

We use Wesp's Unofficial Patch 9.5 but only the basic no-content added version.

Yes, this is the UK version with the cut beheading, we'll see what we can do about getting the uncensored one out whenever we can but I have no ETA at all on that part.

Self-Ejected

Excidium II

Self-Ejected
Yes, this is the UK version with the cut beheading, we'll see what we can do about getting the uncensored one out whenever we can but I have no ETA at all on that part.
How does it work with GOG and regional versions, you just get them randomly? Like Fallout 1 was UK version but fallout 2 was US (?).

JudasIscariot

Arcane
Patron
Serpent in the Staglands Codex USB, 2014
How does it work with GOG and regional versions, you just get them randomly? Like Fallout 1 was UK version but fallout 2 was US (?).

Depends on what we can publish as permitted by the IP holder :)

Self-Ejected

an Administrator

Self-Ejected
Where expecting basics is considered perfectionism
Because i can't open a damn paypal account from here. And yeah, DRM is technically haram

I don't have a credit card and still managed to create a paypal account, if that's your problem.
Its not possible here. Only way to open an account is to open it from UAE through some websites but they charge around 150$ for it.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Well about time though I'm not too hot on their pre-installing Wesp's patch, even if it's just the basic version. I like my installers clean, I am able to apply patches on my own just fine, thank you GOG.
JudasIscariot any chance you guys might add the "clean" version as an extra?

EDIT: Ok, apparently you can also download the unaltered 1.2 version, so all is good. Now I'll just have to wait for a sale :D

Last edited:

Mustawd

Will buy when it goes on sale. My autism requires that I play Redemption before playing Bloodlines. Yes, I know I know it is dumb to do it this way. I can't help it. I was born with this.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom