Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Share Fallout 3 with someone SPECIAL!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Bethesda Softworks; Fallout 3

Take a look at the <a href=http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/f/fallout3/>Fallout 3</a> product page at <a href=http://www.xbox.com>Xbox</a>, a Microsoft site.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote><b>2 Players</b></blockquote>Does Microsoft know something we don't?
<br>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.nma-fallout.com">NMA</A>

bezimek

Scholar
Yep. We need 2 players to play F 3 on Xbox - one use pad second think what to do next :wink:

btw. MS know everything

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
That page made my brain melt. Damn you, Vault Dweller.

Experience S.P.E.C.I.A.L.: Vault-Tec engineers bring you the latest in human ability simulation—the SPECIAL Character System. Utilizing new breakthroughs in points-based ability representation, SPECIAL affords unlimited customization of your character. Also included are dozens of unique skills and perks to choose from, each with a dazzling variety of effects.
Fantastic new views: The wizards at Vault-Tec have done it again. No longer constrained to just one view, experience the world from 1st or 3rd person perspective. Customize your view with the touch of a button.
Also? I want to die. Again. This is no longer the world I was sent down to save.

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Also, the banner on that page features a stolen artwork.

oops1gy4.png

Click here to see the full image

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
I knew it looked familiar! That's promo art for Van Buren, isn't it? Something like that, right? So they have all that stuff? Fucking fantastic. They have that stuff and they ruin it by cut n' pasting in some ugly ass power armor dudes to make it look "badass" and "awesome".

My brain is in dire need of alcohol.

Edit: "Something like that."

Deleted member 7219

YES i always wanted to shoot mutants in multiplayer coop lol

w8 til i tell all my friends on gamespot about this it looks sick lol

Texas Red

Whiner
Oh yeah baby, multiplayer Fallout 3 capture the flagg and deathmach modes!

Sovard

Sovereign of CDS
I can't believe these idiots are actually wondering where the criticism is coming from!

"Oh no, these are just die-hard old school fans who have already made up their mind that they won't like this game."

GIVE US A REASON TO LIKE IT THEN. All they're doing is confirming our suspicions (rather than alleviating concerns.)

God, I hate the world... filled with such dimwits.

P.S. The 2-player mode is needed at current press time due to the inability for a lone player to effectively navigate the size of these asshole's heads.

MetalCraze

Arcane
In fallout 2 there is an easter egg in one of the enclave pcs.

"This computer is running fallout. It's 3d and multiplayer"

MCA is a prophet.

The power of choice: Feeling like a dastardly villain today, or a Good Samaritan? Pick a side or walk the line, as every situation can be dealt with in many different ways. Talk out your problems in a civilized fashion, or just flash your Plasma Rifle.

LAWL. Just a big fat LAWL. Bioware, congratulations, you have an evil twin now.

Now you can experience Radiant A.I., America's First Choice in Human Interaction Simulation™

ahem

Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics (protective eyewear encouraged)

this pretty much speaks for itself, yes?

obediah

Erudite
Vault Dweller said:
Take a look at the <a>Fallout 3</a> product page at <a>Xbox</a>, a Microsoft site.

<blockquote><b>2 Players</b></blockquote>Does Microsoft know something we don't?

This should be considered a typo unless corroborated. It's not impossible, but it's so unlikely that there is no reason to believe it. Sort of like if someone walked up to you and said "Hey, the Russians just launched all their ICBMs".

Ratty

Scholar
Locue said:
I knew it looked familiar! That's promo art for Van Buren, isn't it? Something like that, right?
Worse. That's fan art. I distinctly remember how we all soiled ourselves when it was posted at NMA fan art forum a few years ago.

There isn't a lot of things I would put past Bethesda (or Microsoft, or whoever the hell came up with this brilliant idea), but stealing fan art must be a new low.

deuxhero

Arcane
obediah said:
Vault Dweller said:
Take a look at the <a>Fallout 3</a> product page at <a>Xbox</a>, a Microsoft site.

This should be considered a typo unless corroborated. It's not impossible, but it's so unlikely that there is no reason to believe it. Sort of like if someone walked up to you and said "Hey, the Russians just launched all their ICBMs".

Well today, but back in MY day...

Briosafreak

Augur
Ratty said:
Locue said:
I knew it looked familiar! That's promo art for Van Buren, isn't it? Something like that, right?
Worse. That's fan art. I distinctly remember how we all soiled ourselves when it was posted at NMA fan art forum a few years ago.

There isn't a lot of things I would put past Bethesda (or Microsoft, or whoever the hell came up with this brilliant idea), but stealing fan art must be a new low.

The screw up was from Microsoft, Bethesdais trying to fix things now.

Zetor

Arcane
SuicideBunny said:
the only thing f³ needs now are fetapults.
They need to implement negative ping code first.
[hype for a game coming out in late '08 is apparently serious business]

-- Z.

Andyman Messiah

Mr. Ed-ucated
Ratty said:
Locue said:

Yes, I realized that shortly after posting, reading SuAsides post. That's really fucked up.

AnalogKid

Scholar
Witness the harsh realities of nuclear fallout rendered like never before in modern super-deluxe HD graphics (protective eyewear encouraged)
Ha! I always felt vaguely uneasy seeing all the bloom Beth plays around with, but now they actually admit it's downright dangerous to look at! Awesome.

I wonder if part of the danger lies in getting addicted to bloom...

MetalCraze

Arcane
First there’s this old quote from Emil Pagliarulo:

”Absolutely not” to multiplayer

Of course this can change in the future, we’ll see.

:picardfacepalm:

Oh yeah baby, multiplayer Fallout 3 capture the flagg...

Well for what do you think we have BoS vs. Muties stuff?

They stole that nice piece of fan art? The bastards.

the microsoft. They have enough money to rape everyone in some african country.

edit>

For now Fallout 3 is being made for the PC, XBox360 and PS3, but who knows about the future, if Bethsoft one day decides to make a Fallout game for the Wii their work just got easier.

yay!

MasPingon

Arcane
Halo had a coop. All games for XBox from this genre should have one

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom