Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News More RogueLike action: Liberal Crime Squad

DarkUnderlord

Professional Throne Sitter
Staff Member
Tags: Liberal Crime Squad

Korgan sends word of <a href="http://www.bay12games.com/forum/index.php?topic=22357.0">the latest release of the tongue-in-cheek, risque, controversial, epic RogueLike game called Liberal Crime Squad</a>. Here's the brief:
<br>
<blockquote>Welcome to Liberal Crime Squad! The Conservatives have taken the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of government. Over time, the Liberal laws of this nation will erode and turn the country into a BACKWOODS YET CORPORATE NIGHTMARE. To prevent this from happening, the Liberal Crime Squad was established. The mood of the country is shifting, and we need to turn things around. Go out on the streets and indoctrinate Conservative automatons. That is, let them see their True Liberal Nature. Then arm them and send them forth to Stop Evil. Eventually the public will fall behind us, and we will put more Elite Liberals in government.</blockquote>
<br>
You can find out more about the game <a href="http://lcs.wikidot.com/">on the official wiki</a>.
<br>
<br>
Thanks <b>Korgan</b>!

Korgan

Arbiter
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SMOKING?!?!!!??! THIS IS NOT MY GAEM!!!!1!!! ARE YOU USING STOCK NEWS FORMS OR SOMETHING?1!

Well, sorry. But this is the dumbest thing I've evar heard. Now I can't stop facepalming.

Shoelip

Arbiter
Oh, I loled at this. Poor DU. Are you getting a life or something? You're slipping. :lol:

He made two releases in as many days oddly enough. No major changes that I care about but he added molotov cocktales and he made tanks killable. Also, they, dogs, and mutants are apparently alot harder to recruit now.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom