Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Development Info NetHack updated to 3.4.3

Ausir

Arcane
Tags: Nethack

<a target=_blank href=http://www.nethack.org>NetHack</a>, one of the best and most addictive roguel-likes, has been updated to version 3.4.3, which contains mostly bugfixes. Here's what's new:
<br>
<ul>
<br>
* Correct several inconsistencies
<br>
* Correct a potentially fatal bug caused by dropping loadstones
<br>
* Handle level completely filled with monsters better
<br>
* win32tty performance enhancements when playing on Windows 98 and Windows Me
<br>
* win32gui player selection fixes
<br>
* X11 player selection fixes, one of which could be fatal
<br>
* Eliminated a gold-in-shop-container cheat
<br>
</ul>
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.sourceforge.net">SourceForge</A>

Greenskin13

Erudite
Not a significant update for me. I'm still waiting for the next stable version of SLASH'EM to come out.

Unless Nethack adds some new features, I'll probably not redownload. Since I don't think that'll happen for a while, I'm mostly interested in games based on the Nethack source. But I do appreciate the DevTeam for continuing to fix bugs in Nethack.

Psilon

Erudite
As long as the "new features" don't include another infuriating Sokoban game. I think I hated that part more than the polymorph-spawned golems.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom