Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Editorial Tim Cain talks about Arcanum 2!

Vault Dweller

Commissar, Red Star Studio
Developer
Tags: Arcanum 2; Tim Cain; Troika Games

Inspired by the <a href=http://www.rpgcodex.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=3639>interview</a> posted by <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com>RPG Dot</a>, we are proud to present you this <a href=http://pc.ign.com/articles/080/080814p1.html>interview</a> with <b>Tim Cain</b>
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>IGNPC: What are you planning to do after you've completed Arcanum?
<br>
Tim Cain: We are concentrating on getting Arcanum done -- but I think Arcanum 2! </blockquote>
<br>
Arcanum 2 is confirmed! Remember, folks, you saw it first at the Codex!
<br>
<br>

Vault Dweller

Developer
Well, it's been awhile since we've had a good rumor or a mystary. I miss those "Fallout 3 is not in production *wink, wink*" days.

Vault Dweller

Developer
Do you think that adding "asshole" makes you look cool somehow? It definitely doesn't make you look smarter, that's for sure.
Anyway, the title says "Tim Cain talks about Arcanum 2", and he does as the paragraph above so clearly illustrates. :wink:

Greenskin13

Erudite
This is the second time in recent history where a newbie has called VD an ass. Bizarre phenominon.

DIPthong

Novice
wouldn't it be teh funnah if the "as yet unannounced Troika project" was indeed Arcanum 2. ;-)

mmmm....Arcanum 2...my hopes are for a world set where magic is now pretty much unheard of, save for a select few who while their hours away in dusky libraries and the future is full of industry. Mebbe have a better and more elaborate version of the vinnette idea from ToEE where if you are gonna play a tech char you start off working for Gilbert Bates III or something, if you play a magic char you start off as some apprentice in an obscure school for the gifted or whatever, etc. Ahh the possibilities...I'd be able to let Fallout 3 RIP if I heard tale of Arcanum 2's existence...

I can dream...

Astromarine

Erudite
try to rise above the standards of mediocrity in the art of insults, I'll call you a sphincter instead. That or Scrotum-breath :)

Don't EVER do that again ;)

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
When is your next shit scheduled? :shock:

P.S. j/k Some people can't take a joke. :lol:

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom