Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News KotC update v1.27

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: Knights of the Chalice

This guy just <a href="http://www.heroicfantasygames.com/Forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78">can't stop fixing bugs.</a> And it's not as if the game was instable or notably bugged in the first place.
<br>
<br>
If only Troika ... sigh
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.heroicfantasygames.com">Heroic Fantasy Games</A>

Mattresses

Scholar
Troika were artists, Heroic Fantasy Games are probably autistic.

diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

Zeus

Cipher
Mattresses said:
Troika were artists, Heroic Fantasy Games are probably autistic.

More like, Troika were artists, Heroic Fantasy Games are an exterminator.

aleph

Arcane
While I like how much afford he puts into polishing, I'd rather have him work on the sequel.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
aleph said:
While I like how much afford he puts into polishing, I'd rather have him work on the sequel.
A sequel would be cool, but since he seems to plan upgrading the graphics to a level bearable for the nextgen kids I somehow doubt (or fear) we won't get a sequel anytime soon.

aleph

Arcane
VentilatorOfDoom said:
A sequel would be cool, but since he seems to plan upgrading the graphics to a level bearable for the nextgen kids I somehow doubt (or fear) we won't get a sequel anytime soon.

Why both with graphics upgrades though? The gameplay will still be unaccessible for next-gen retards.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
aleph said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:

Why both with graphics upgrades though? The gameplay will still be unaccessible for next-gen retards.

Hmmmpf. Streamlining inevitable?

aleph

Arcane
VentilatorOfDoom said:
aleph said:
VentilatorOfDoom said:

Hmmmpf. Streamlining inevitable?

So... Kotc 2 will have only 3 stats: magic, thievery, fighting; real time battle system and too much bloom?

jagged-jimmy

Prophet
Codex 2012
Oh noes.. the graphics are very functional for the fast paced gameplay. That was one of his design thoughts..wtf.

Mattresses

Scholar
aleph said:
So... Kotc 2 will have only 3 stats: magic, thievery, fighting; real time battle system and too much bloom?

KotC doesn't have thieves or thief skills. 2 stats.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom