Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Company News BioWare Countdown Expired

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
Tags: BioWare

The Countdown on the Biosites came to an halt, and what everyone has hoped for became true: <a href="http://social.bioware.com/bazaar">The BioBazaar.</a>
<br>
<br>
<a href="http://social.bioware.com/auction_rules.php">Here is everything</a> <a href="http://social.bioware.com/user_tokens.php">you need to know.</a>
<br>
<br>
Who among you didn't secretly dream of a ME2 Artwork branded monster gaming rig?
<br>
<br>
Spotted at: <A HREF="http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/97359-bioware-bazaar-announced.html">GB</A>

racofer

Thread Incliner
coeur-5.gif
coeur-5.gif
I soooooooo want the pictures of Mark Vanderloo they used for Mass Effect
coeur-5.gif
coeur-5.gif

Jaedar

Arcane
Patron
Project: Eternity Shadorwun: Hong Kong Divinity: Original Sin 2 Pathfinder: Kingmaker
The Codex should pool its resources and grief the entire contest.

jus' saying.

Mortmal

Arcane
Eligibility. This Contest is only open to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia with the exception of residents of Florida and New York, who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and who had Internet access as of March 15, 2010. Employees of Electronic Arts Inc., and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, advertising, promotion and publicity agencies ("Sponsor and its agents") and the immediate family members and persons living in the same household of each are not eligible. Contest is void where prohibited, restricted or taxed by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.

So they dont want of us foreigners, altough they accepted my dirty euros...

Mortmal

Arcane
Oh i would rather grab one by the colalr and knock him against the wall repeatidly screaming " WHERES MY GOODIES??? WHY NO CUSTOMIZED ALIENWARE PC FOR ME ???!!!!"

Ironically i jsut noticed theres not even canada in the list, shame of their origin maybe.

Zed

Codex Staff
Patron
Staff Member
Codex USB, 2014
Using countdowns for hyping SHIT should be made illegal

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
It's aweome how this already has about 7 replies while the Cyclopean newspost that has been posted around the same time has none yet.

Lumpy

Arcane
JarlFrank said:
It's aweome how this already has about 7 replies while the Cyclopean newspost that has been posted around the same time has none yet.
I don't see you helping.

VentilatorOfDoom

Administrator
Staff Member
JarlFrank said:

If it was an Elder Scrolls related newspost we'd already hit 3 pages. That's everything you need to know about the oldschool gamers at the Codex.

Always glad to be of service.

Strap Yourselves In Codex+ Now Streaming!
Oldschool? :?

So there is an update about this indie game whose devteam consists of 1 guy. The game is propably in a stage between drawing concept art and writing the first lines of code with a 95 % chance of being abandoned at some point and never seeing the light of the day. He posts a few pictures of rendered houses and barns that look like...well, ordinary houses and barns.

Now seriously, I don't want to bash any indy dev, kudos to the guy for making this game and I really wish him good luck, but what the fuck are we supposed to comment on that newspost?

"Mang! I can't believe it. Those barns, they look...awesome!"

JarlFrank

I like Thief THIS much
Patron
Steve gets a Kidney but I don't even get a tag.
Last time I checked I was 21. Since humans can only move linearly through the fourth dimension, I doubt I turned younger.

This is just a newspost about some Mass Effect PC or something, so it's not much more impressive, either.

Mortmal

Arcane
a guy made 3 models of house , well done, but nothing extraordinary or special only thing to comment is they are doing stuff.. really not much to wrote about, while on bioware side theres sulfur theres drama theres outrage.

Volourn

Pretty Princess
Pretty Princess Glory to Ukraine
Twitter? Fuckin' Twitter? I don't have nor won't have any time soon Twitter.

FUUUUUUU BIO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

Silellak

Cipher
Wow, this was so totally worth the over-hyped countdown.

Not sure if I should be annoyed at Bio, or at the gaming media who saw the countdown and start universally jerking off to the possibilities.

hoochimama

Liturgist
I see they took a page from the Molyneux book of hype: never fail to disappoint.

Gay-Lussac

Arcane
Volourn said:
Twitter? Fuckin' Twitter? I don't have nor won't have any time soon Twitter.

FUUUUUUU BIO FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

STOP IT BIOWARE WHY MUST YOU MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU SUFFER LIKE THIS?? :cry: :cry: :cry:

hoochimama

Liturgist
Too bad the butthurt seems to be about people complaining that their country isn't eligible for this bazaar crap instead of complaining that the bazaar crap is not worthy of a hypetastic countdown? This only means more countdowns over nothing in the future.

ChristofferC

Magister
Countdown = free advertisement. But why do ppl care about countdowns?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom