Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Restricted Area NPC feature continues at RPGDot

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Master Creating; Restricted Area

<a href="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</a> have the <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=988>sixth installment</a> of their feature on Restricted Area NPCs. This week, the Strangers are discussed.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>"Y'know, as much as they pretend to be tough shit, the people in the cities are tame little bunny rabbits compared to the Wastelanders. Some people like to think that the world ends once the bright neon and concrete streets end, but outside the cities lies the Wasteland; the heat, endless shifting horizons and the freakish green glow at night might be bad enough, but the inhabitants are even worse. First, you've got the Low Techs. Beside this nomads - which can't tell the difference between a toaster and a cyberclaw - there are mutants… or Stranger, as some call them. Their density has increased during the last months and while the Low Techs will only kill you to grab your stuff, the mutants like to *eat* humans, raw and preferably screaming.
<br>
<br>
Did I mention that the Wastelands aren't exactly *safe*? Anyway. They might be soulless bastards with little more intelligence than an ape (on a good day), but they can still use clubs or knives to take you down, so don't get close. If you see one, gun him down. If you see more than one, lob grenades over your back as you run the hell away and pray that one of them wasn't a track star in a former life."</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Spooky.

Anonymous

Ooh, a nice slice of Post-Apocalypse stuffs, and it's good too. Restricted Area is turning out to be better than I thought, I cant wait for it.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Looks like the wasteland characters are pretty fucking awesome. Maybe you can bribe them with food or something into fighting for you.

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
What's wrong with it? I cant remember correctly, but is it like Diablo 2 or something?

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom