Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Game News Seal of Evil contest at RPGDot

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Object Software; Seal of Evil

<a href="http://www.rpgdot.com">RPGDot</a> have scored five copies of Object Software's Seal of Evil to give away. Here's <b>Dhruin</b> with the dirt.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Thanks to GMX Media, RPGDot has 5 copies of Object Software's Chinese-themed RPG Seal of Evil to give away!
<br>
<br>
Simply read our preview or check out the Seal of Evil site to find the answer to our question below, then hit the link to send us an email with your answer. We'll select 5 random winners from the correct entries, who will each receive a copy of Seal of Evil from GMX Media. Easy!</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Easy indeed. Hit the <a href=http://www.rpgdot.com/index.php?hsaction=10053&ID=1058>contest page</a> to enter.

Diogo Ribeiro

Erudite
Ok, I don't have Outlook Express and the link gives me an error, but I assume I can still send it by using the email provided (Dhruin's email) and placing "Seal of Evil Giveaway" as the subject, right?

I feel such a redneck when I have all this technology at my disposal, I understand it, and it fails to work because of a minor problem :?

Whipporowill

Erudite
I'd consider myself lucky if I were you, the game was shaping up terribly - from looking great and being skillbased (like UO) it went to fugly, class and racebased. Good riddance!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
Oh, damn. So it's like World of Warcraft then. WOW started as a skill-based system, initially. Gradually, they removed the skills and now, there aren't even skillpoints anymore. There's no more skills - they're called professions, and the professions you choose for your character is a no-brainer, because you'll want what your class uses anyway.

Lame.

Whipporowill

Erudite
"Never underestimate the stupidity of your customers", seems to be the buzzwords lately. The mmorpg closest to what I wanted was UO, and still is... sadly enough, considering it's a bit on the old side, and basically just filled with new and freaky content.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom