Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Freedom Force vtTR preview at GameSpot

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Freedom Force versus the Third Reich; Irrational Games

<a href="http://www.gamespot.com/pc">Gamespot PC</a> have <a href=http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/freedomforce3rdreich/preview_6109900.html>previewed</a> Freedom Force vs. the Third Reich, the upcoming superhero squad RPG from Irrational Games.
<br>
<br>
<blockquote>Sky King is a movie actor whose claim to fame is a rickety jetpack that was originally a movie prop. However, the patriotic urge to help the Allied troops in World War II inspires him to seek a means to make his jetpack work. Despite his lack of innate superpowers, Sky King's ability to fly is a remarkable power (or at least, it would have been, back in the 1940s). Quetzalcoatl is a different story. This young boy whiles away his afternoons listening to boring stories of Aztec lore from his grandfather, only to acquire the powers of an ancient deity through a series of accidents. Quetzalcoatl's mystical powers let him wield a feathered serpent (his namesake) in battle, and his powers also grant him divine healing abilities.</blockquote>
<br>
<br>
Hey, remember that cartoon Captain Planet? And remember that brown kid who had the Heart ring and the monkey? Man, I hated that kid.

Greenskin13

Erudite
With our powers combined!

I remember Captain Planet had a villain named Duke Nukem, who looked just like The Thing from the Fantastic Four.

Freakin' pagans should get sued.

dipdipdip

Liturgist
Yeah, that kid had the short end of the stick. They could never put his "power" to good use. It was just random, arbitrary crap that he'd come up with. Hey, I can mend this bridge with... heart!!!

Spazmo

Erudite
They should have done a big season finale cliffhanger where he catches something horrible from his goddamn monkey. I mean, the other kids could like cause earthquakes and set garbage cans on fire. All he could do was make people feel bad about stuff or whatever. Oh, and tell kids to take showers instead of baths to save water. HEY, JERKASS! I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY WITH 25% OF THE WORLD'S FRESHWATER RESERVES! I'LL TAKE AS MANY BATHS AS I WANT, YOU MONKEY MOLESTING BASTARD!

Stark

Liturgist
Spazmo said:
HEY, JERKASS! I LIVE IN THE COUNTRY WITH 25% OF THE WORLD'S FRESHWATER RESERVES!

what? *look at Spazmo's address*, Monkey Island?

Spazmo said:
I'LL TAKE AS MANY BATHS AS I WANT, YOU MONKEY MOLESTING BASTARD!

Sol Invictus

Erudite
I don't understand the concept of 'saving water'. We aren't living in fucking Africa. No amount of water I save is going to make its way onto the tongue of some starving African. We even get lovely floods over here, so it's safe to say that water levels are fine.

Greenskin13

Erudite
Only the lonely.

Who's going to bathe in a flood, though? I don't really understand it myself, but I think it has something to do with the water companies having to clean all the water that goes through their pipes or something. That doesn't make much sense, since they get paid to clean the water and I suspect they're making enough to sustain themselves. Eh, water economics. Too much red tape and drama for my old ticker.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom