Putting the 'role' back in role-playing games since 2002.
Donate to Codex
Good Old Games
  • Welcome to rpgcodex.net, a site dedicated to discussing computer based role-playing games in a free and open fashion. We're less strict than other forums, but please refer to the rules.

"This message is awaiting moderator approval": All new users must pass through our moderation queue before they will be able to post normally. Until your account has "passed" your posts will only be visible to yourself (and moderators) until they are approved. Give us a week to get around to approving / deleting / ignoring your mundane opinion on crap before hassling us about it. Once you have passed the moderation period (think of it as a test), you will be able to post normally, just like all the other retards.

Preview Bloodlines, Bloodlines, Bloodlines

Spazmo

Erudite
Tags: Troika Games; Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines

If you hadn't already had enough, <a href=http://www.consolegold.com>Console Gold</a> (go figure) also have a <a href=http://www.consolegold.com/shorttakes/bloodlines.php>preview</a> of Bloodlines.<blockquote> I wanted to address one question that immediately came to mind when I saw how much detail was paid to the fantastic graphic engine and excellent voice action…is it over too quickly? The current estimate to finish the straight-through thread to accomplish only the primary missions eschewing the side missions completely is 40 hours. To pull in the side missions you can easily double that. When you look at the fact that there are seven unique clans to play, you can easily apply some quick multiplication to see the value of the initial purchase as well as the replay value that Troika has promised us.</blockquote>That and the 80 hours with sidequests figure given later are likely exaggerated, but it's still good to hear.
<br>
<br>
<b>Whipporowill</b> passed this on to me because he's tired of posting these Bloodlines previews.

Whipporowill

Erudite
I want the site to at leat try to remain somewhat neutral on the issue, something you might find me not being recently... so I abstained from posting this.

Now, just give me Bloodlines and I'll be a happy camper. :lol:

errorcode

Liturgist
ahmen...

I'm pretty happy, i pre-ordered Bloodlines and just got my e-reciept, with confirmation that my free bloodlines t-shirt would ship with the game.

Spazmo

Erudite
Normally, I'd say a free t-shirt is a cool thing to get with a pre-order because hey, free t-shirt, but I don't think I'd want to walk around wearing a Bloodlines shirt which would either feature ridiculous gothness, ridiculous tits or both.

Whipporowill

Erudite
I totally agree Spaz - I had an old Punisher t-shirt that I got a lot of years back, but I never felt like I could actually wear it. I think I lent it to a girl who slept over on the other hand, come to think of it. I'm weird.

mr. lamat

Liturgist
lies! all lies! spazmo rocks bikini inspector shirts with vinyl pants and whip's never had a grrl at his place!!!

that being said... it kinda sounds like the wankiest preview event i've ever heard of. the game on the other hand sounds great

Major_Blackhart

Codexia Lord Sodom
Patron
Well, I've been looking foreward to bloodlines for a while, cause I'm a troika fanboi.

As an Amazon Associate, rpgcodex.net earns from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top Bottom